Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Choc in the box

I saw a few challenges that gave me some ideas this morning so whilst Zac was at pre-school I made these:


















I love this heart paper, it's from the Play Date pack and it's just scrummy. I think it goes perfectly with the Heart Treat Cup too, which I've filled with little sugared hearts. The card is only 3" square:


















It didn't take long to make at all, felt the need to add a sparkly rhinestone gem to it though! Here's the just as small box:


















The spotty heart is stamped from I Heart Hearts, a set I never seem to get bored of.  I don't think I need to ask you to guess what's in teh box any more do I?























I got these tiny cute little cupcakes from the supermarket for Zac as a treat and ahem, yes I've had one too! I'm joining in with these challenges:

Back tomorrow with the winner of my prize draw from my craft event on Sunday and the instructions for my male themed valentine class too.
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Wow Victoria, these are ab fab. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yummy. Sweet card and matching box. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling Valentine's set, Victoria! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya good to see you joining the DCD challenge, with this beautiful box bet the cupcake was yummy,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Victoria, great to see you and your gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us again at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little set! Love it! The box would be great for so many other things too! Thanks for sharing at TPE this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x