Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Lastes SAB creation

Well it's official, the Sale-A-Bration promotion comes to and end for another year today. It's not too late to place an order or join Team Jelly! I received two orders this morning and some completed application forms so if you want to take advantage of these last few hours please email me or call me on 07748 707845!

As all good things come to an end I was stuck wondering which of the limited edition Sale-A-Bration sets to use on my last creation and decided to use all four! So here you are:























I've used Crumb Cake card for my base and added some paper from Woodland Walk. the first SAB set I used was the very gorgeous Bliss to stamp the background flourish in Crumb Cake ink. Next using the same ink I stamped the sentiment from So Happy For You, followed by the little bird from Sweet Summer. Added a bit of shading with the Crumb Cake Marker too.

Next was stamping the fabulous owl from Punch Bunch in Marina Mist on to Whisper White and then again in Early Espresso on to some patterned paper to do a spot of paper piecing. I pleated on some Marina Mist satin ribbon and added a few self adhesive pearls.


















Zac has returned to pre-school this morning following the half term break and much as I've been trying to fight it off I have caught a sore throat and swollen glands off Blake. I was half expecting Zac to wake up with it so am pleased he hasn't missed his first day back at school. So I'm going to dose myself up and try to get rid of this thing before it gets worse!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x