Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Sale-A-Bration 3 days left

Oooh time is running out now. There are just three days left to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion and earn yourself FREE stamps, either by spending £45 or more on products and earning a FREE limited edition set for yourself, or by joining Team Jelly and earning yourself a FREE stamp to the value of £44.95 in addition to the fabby Starter Kit you can get for just £119 for over £250 worth of product. How good is that?

Right then a card.....I haven't had time to craft for the last couple of days as I've been busy meeting new recruits and looking after the boys whilst fighting off a sore throat and cold myself. So this is a card I made a few weeks ago at a home workshop using the Bliss stamp set (one of the freebies!).


















I've used a combination of Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso to make this one and lots of pearls too. Can't get enough of them, always add a pack to my orders!

James is making us a curry now so I'm off to enjoy my meal and then an early night for me to catch up on some rest. James has relocated the x-box etc back downstairs from my craft room so I'm hoping for some quality craft time over the weekend.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jelly, this card is fantastic, pink and kraft look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow this is gorgeous! Love the colour combo you have used and I just adore this set, so sad it's going. You've been so busy lately what with all your projects and classes they are amazing ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x