Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

Sweet Summer in a box

A lovely friend asked me to make a 90th Birthday card for her Gran but decided against sticking the 90 on it so I made something a bit extra for her:


















I've used two Sale-A-Bration sets here, Sweet Summer and So Happy For You. Teamed up with Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie, although the colours have come out a bit dull on here. I used the Whisper White Organza ribbon and coloured it with Melon Mambo ink pad, the flowers are coloured using the blender pen. Here's the inside:


















I stamped the sentiment using the Just Perfect Alphabet and added some more flowers from the Sweet Summer set. The patterned papers are from the Brights Designer Series Stack. Here's the full card:


















I made a box to go with it too:














Wow Friday tomorrow already, this week has just flown by. Don't forget this Sunday I have my paper craft and Stampin' Up! event. More details tomorrow.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Victoria, sorry I have not been by in a while, don't know where the time goes!! Hope you are well.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - fabulous box and card Victoria - all put together perfectly, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I got to get me an alphabet once I move didn't know I needed one until now !! he he
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x