Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Sale-A-Bration is here!!

Yey it's the most exciting time of the Stampin' Up! year....Sale-A-Bration time!

If you don't know what all the fuss is about, it's time for FREE limited edition stamp sets available to everyone.

There are THREE ways you can earn fabby free stamp sets:

Customers
For every £45 you spend on products you can select one of the four limited edition Sale-A-Bration stamp sets for FREE

Hostesses
Invite me along to help you host your own Stampin' Up! party at home and if your party sales reach £300 or more you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set of your choice on top of all the usual hostess rewards!

New Demonstrators
Join Team Jelly before the end of February this year and in addition to an amazing £270 worth of products for just £119, you can add on a FREE stamp set of your choice to any value from the current catalogue! Contact me for a recruit pack or for a no hassle chat about joining my team.

All four Sale-A-Bration sets are available in both wood mount and unmounted rubber options. If you're new to Stampin' Up! I have put together some product bundle suggestions to help you on your way, contact me to join my mailing list for more details.

And here are the stamps!

Bliss

















So Happy For You

















Sweet Summer











Punch Bunch



All the Punch Bunch stamps have co-ordinating punches so that idle crafters like myself don't have to do too much scissor action. Well, we don't have the owl punch just yet, but the good news is you'll be able to buy him in April when the new mini catalogue is launched!!!



So of course I have already had a play with some of these stamps - it would have been rude not to! Here are some cards I made using on of the stamps from Punch Bunch:


















I had to pick a simple design as I have made just over 200 of these, also why I went with three different colour combos, all of which were chosen using the Colour Coach. I've also using the crimping tool to create a textured layer.














To view more details of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, simply click on the large image at the top of my blog! If you are on my mailing list - a copy of the brochure is already on it's way to you via Royal Mail.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    200! Wow you have been busy. Though I had enough to do with xmas cards, lol. Love how bright and cheery these are and the crimped backgrounds. Can't wait for my own set of these to arrive now.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria, just saying thankies for the cute card and brochure that popped through my letter box this morning. Will be waving it under my hubbys nose later as he owes me a late Xmas pressy lol! Happy New Year to you and yours, hope it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x