Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

The Owl and the Goggle Box

Tomorrow my cute as can be Niece Ellie is going to be celebrating her fourth Birthday. I know she's too little to look on here so here is her card:























I don't often make A5 cards but decided it needed to be big! I've used Party This Way and Punch Bunch stamp sets and loads of pink. Ellie is a proper pink little girl and loves pink and shiny stuff so I've added tons of bling for her:


















It was really easy to pop the rhinestone gems around the punched circle as they come on a strip so you just need to gently curl them around as you go.

Now about the goggle box bit. Blake has a bit of a thing for climbing at the moment. Do you think this is a bit too close to the telly?


















Extreme McQueen close up or what? I've spent most of the last few days putting him back on the floor or the sofa as he entertained himself by climbing up on the tv bench, the chair:























And of course the table!


















It's all good fun!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Philip would agree with Blake - its the only way to watch Cars!!! Hope you have "eyes in the back of your head" he is going to keep you on your toes!
    Lovey card, the bling looks gorgeous too.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how adorable-Blake that is. I haven't had a cuddle with him for ages. Your card is pretty cute too! Love the bling.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this blinging card.....


    Awww what beautiful and cute children you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x