Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Aah Bliss first day at school

Cor it's been none stop today. Firstly me and Hubby went for a walk to take Zac to his first day at proper pre-school now he is three. Then we came home, Hubby went to work and Blake went to his Grandparents. So I had a little time before leaving to pick Zac up again after the morning session to make some customer thank you cards:


















I didn't quite mae enough so will have to make another batch tonight. I've used Melon Mambo, Basic Black. Basic Gray and Whisper White. Here's just one card:























I've used the flourish stamp from the Sale-A-Bration set Bliss which you can get for FREE when you place an order for £45 or more with me during February. It's stamped in Basic Gray ink and then the sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo (from Oval All). The gorgeous paper is from the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack and the lush ribbon is Basic Black 5/8" grosgrain. You can just see I've popped a self adhesive pearl in the sentiment:


















Well it would be so wrong of me not to share my little lads first school uniform photos with you wouldn't it? Here he is looking very pleased with himself:


And here he is pouting, possibly disgusted with my shopping skills as the only shirt and sweat shirt I could get for him were two years too big for him!
Back tomorrow with a little look at one of the projects we'll be making in my next class and also some future class dates and details too.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! How cute does he look in his uniform!!!
    Cute thank you cards too. Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zac looks so grown up in his uniform.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x