Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

FREE event today

Paper & Sugar Craft Event

It’s bargain time and if you can get to my Paper & Sugar Craft Event you’re bound to bag a bargain and have lots of fun at the same time.
Lots for sale including card making, scrapbooking & jewellery making supplies – new and second hand. There will also be handmade cards available to buy. And now sugar craft items too!

FREE – prize draw

Discover the creative you with Stampin’ Up! products
Pull up a chair and try out some fabulous Stampin’ Up! craft products for free in my ‘make and take’ corner.

Stuck for inspiration?
Lots of card, gift sets and projects to inspire you

Fancy a career in crafting?
Talk to me about how to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator yourself, working the hours you choose and doing what you love.

Sun 6th February, 11AM – 3PM
FREE entry at: Arnold Old People’s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Rd, Arnold.

Local Paper Craft Classes
As featured in Quick Cards Magazine issue 83
My paper craft classes are a great place to meet fellow crafters and enjoy some quality fun time. All levels of crafters very welcome. All my class projects use Stampin’ Up! stamps and products.
You will receive full photo instructions to enable you to re-create the projects at home using other stamp sets and supplies. Adhesive is not included so please bring your own or order some at time of booking.

Class places do need to be booked in advance – please contact me for details
Victoriabluejellystampin@sky.com · http//bluejellystampin.blogspot.com · 07748 707845

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x