Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

More rub ons

I enjoyed what I created yesterday using the Hidden Garden Blossoms rub ons so had another go today.

This is a little bit more detailed than yesterday but again an unusual colour combo for me. I found this combo on the Colour Coach and decided to give it a go!


















It's Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Tangerine Tango! Nice colour mix but wouldn't fancy cooking with it! I've made pretty much the same card as yesterday except I've added a layer and used a different sentiment:


















And the matching box is stuffed full of crafting goodies, ribbons etc, nice sized box it is:


















Well it's Valentine's Day and the kids will be off to bed soon and me and Hubby can sit down and have a nice meal together (kind of hoping he's doing the cooking!).

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x