Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

The boy does cupcakes

I am having a proper lazy day today after such a busy time at my paper craft event yesterday. Thanks so much to everyone who came along and bought, ordered, booked or did a make and take! Hope you all enjoyed it. Here is the make and take we did using the Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch:























I've used Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant. Loads of ladies made this card yesterday including my Mum in Law! First time she's sat and made a card with me and I loved it.

So, moving on...I took the boys out with me on Saturday and had Zac's pocket money with me. We went to the toy shop and I said he could choose himself a new toy. He picked up his choice and although I could see myself loving playing with said toy, I wasn't too sure how chuffed Daddy would be with his boys latest purchase. I tried to point out some other toys to Zac, a new truck or digger, maybe a train? Perhaps a drum kit? No Mummy - I want this:




















Zac is loving playing with his Peppa Pig Cupcake tower, although he doesn't seem very interested in the chocolate ones, just the pink ones. Blake even got berated yesterday at their 'tea party' for not drinking his tea properly or putting his cake back in the right place! Serious stuff for a couple of one and three year boys old this play business.

Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Ha... it's so funny what our kids like, adorable pictures of Zac! Love your make and take, so pretty and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! my little boy Charlie would love this too!

    Love your card, gorgeous colour scheme! Sounds like your paper-crafting event went down a storm.. well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is soooo cute, willl he be a little jamie oliver in the making!!

    love the make n take..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and that boy is a real darling
    OMG he has your eyes in that last photo, what a cutie he's adorable
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I do hope he has those out the next time I come round - they look great!
    Lovely card too may have to case that idea.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x