Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

Butterfly prints class part two

What a fabby, fabby day. It was Butterfly Prints class day and I had such good fun. It was great to welcome some new ladies to my classes and also to see the return of Lynn!! I haven't had chance to finish the instructions yet as my headache yesterday developed into a full on migraine and I still have the dregs of it today.

Anyway, you didn't pop on here to read about me moan so here are the projects I made in class but in a different colour way. I've used Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi and Regal Rose.


















I've used Certainly Celery satin ribbon which is just absolutely lush. It was so nice for me to sit and craft with everyone else and to use a different colour way so that it didn't feel like I was making the same thing all over again! This is my favourite card:


















I changed my design slightly after seeing what Shazza did with hers - thanks for the diversity lovely! I also used sparkling rhinestone gems on these instead of the pearls. Yummy! I promise to return tomorrow with the instructions along with the news of the last few spaces in my current ribbon share.

My next class is my scrapbook class on Tuesday evening but is already fully booked. I have a few spaces left in my next classes on Saturday 26th March at 10.30 &1.30. We'll be using the 'For Everything' stamp set, so if you'd like to come along, please contact me to book your place ASAP.

Hugs


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Victoria and the colours are brill. Glad the class went well.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x