Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Mmm Chocolate Butterflies and Class info

Ooh I was reminded a few days ago of a cupcake box I made back in March last year and decided to re-vamp it using the Butterfly Prints stamp set:























The light yesterday and today have made it a bit difficult to get a decent photo, especially using Pink Pirouette which is such a pale shade. You can see I've got my colour combo by using the Colour Coach. I've chosen Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze. Actually I've used this combo rather a lot since October! These two projects will feature in my next class which is all about Butterfly Prints. Here's the card:






















You can just about make out the delicate stamped image on the butterfly. I've used the gorgeous sentiment that comes in the set and the coordinating Butterfly Punch and some Basic Pearls. Here's the box at an angle so you can see it properly:




















I imagine if you're a regular reader of my blog that you can already guess what's inside? Are you right?






















Yes of course it's a chocolate cupcake! Now if you want to come along to my class and make this I have a few spaces left.

Saturday 19th February, 10.30 and 1.30 – Butterfly Prints class. Cost £15 or £20 with clear mount Butterfly prints stamp set or £23 with wood mount stamp set. Why not add the butterfly punch to your class order too?

Tuesday 22nd February, 7.30PM – Scrapbook class, family theme. Cost £10 or £22 including a 12x12 scrapbook.

Tuesday 22nd March, 7.30PM – Scrapbook class, Birthday theme. Cost £10 or £22 including a 12x12 scrapbook.

Saturday 26th March, 10.30 and 1.30 – For Everything class. Cost £15 or £26 including clear mount For Everything stamp set or £30 including the wood mount set.

All classes are held at my home in Arnold unless numbers exceed space! Refreshments are included (and chip butties during daytime classes). All classes need to be booked and paid for in advance to cover cost of ordering supplies. Everything you need is provided in these classes with the exception of your choice of adhesive. You are very welcome to bring your own basic tool kit.

Saturday 9th AprilAll day stamp class, Somercotes Parish Hall. £30 for a full day of creativity. Includes all your kit to make loads of projects, a free raffle ticket and lots of ideas and inspiration too. Fabulous raffle on the day too. Bring your own basic tool kit and a packed lunch.

Paper craft sale and Stampin’ Up! event

Sunday 6th February, 11AM – 3PM. FREE entry
Old People’s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. NG5 6JS

I am selling off tons of craft goodies at bargain prices, new and second hand, including Stampin’ Up! products. There will also be jewellery making supplies and now sugar craft supplies too!

Pull up a chair and try out some fabulous Stampin’ Up! products for free in my ‘make and take’ corner.
Brilliant free prize draw on the day too, as well as the opportunity to book classes, parties, order products, buy a catalogue or talk to me about becoming a demonstrator yourself. I hope to see you there.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yummy card, box --- and cupcake! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    Absolutely Beautiful - just changed my mind again (for the 100th time!!!!!!! Your projects are also fab & give me lots of ideas - now just need a spare 5 minutes to to have a play!

    Thanks again

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo these are lovely Vic! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x