Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Last day to join Team Jelly and get FREEBIES

During Sale-A-Bration is an amazing team to buy the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and join Team Jelly.

As well as the fabulous starter kit valued at £119 for over £270 worth of yumminess, you can also choose an extra FREE stamp set to any value of your choice from the current idea book and catalogue!























You can customise your Starter Kit to your style and even add on the memories kit for £50. And as a special treat, whilst my supplies last I am offering all new demo's who join Team Jelly a FREE business kit of a Stampin' Up! bag, card, ink and marker sample sheets, a Stampin' Up! pen and as many patterned paper sample sheets as I have.























I have a small growing team and am a full time Mum to two little monkeys and fit my Stampin' Up! business in around my family. If you'd like to do what you love, choose your own working hours and get lots of support and guidance from me, please call me for a no pressure chat on 07748 707845 or email me for more information bluejellystampin@sky.com

I can't wait to hear from you and know you'll love Stampin' Up! as much as I do. Did I mention this year's European convention is being held at Disney Land Paris?????

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x