Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Get Well Gangan

My Father in law is still in the emergency assessment unit at hospital but is starting to show some improvements. The boys aren't allowed to go to visit him as under 12's aren't permitted access to the unit. So we (ahem 'I') made this card for him:


















Zac never used to be able to say Grandad so we settled for Gangan and it's stuck! The little fellas are stamped from the All in the Family set and coloured with inks and the aqua brush. The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point using the Just Perfect alphabet set.

We'll be using All in the Family tonight at my monthly scrap booking class and will share some projects from it with you tomorrow, plus I'll be running a monthly scrap book challenge too with a yummy prize up for grabs so please pop back tomorrow to see how you can join in.

Can'ts top this afternoon as Zac has been feeling unwell today, Hubby has just come home from work early to help out so fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x