Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

Before, after and a card for Alex

Firstly I have to thank Mary for being hostess at her fabulous party last night! Thanks to all the ladies who came along, it was great to meet you all and to see you all creating, hope to nab some photos off Mary to pop on here soon. mary did well and earnt herself lots of hostess freebies and is now more than tempted to buy herself the Starter Kit and join Team Jelly!

So on to today's card. I seem to be having a bit of a thing for rub ons this week so had another go this morning! It's my nephew's birthday later this month so this is his card:























The image is from All in the Family, although I confess I drew the terrible 'rugby' ball! Alex plays tag rugby and is really good at it. I've used a mix of elements on here, card ribbon and accents from Celebrations Quick Accents pack, Celebrations papers and Bday party rub ons. Teamed up with Real Red and Pacific Point card.

I've even decorated the inside!!






















If you read my post yesterday you will know that I took Zac to the hairdressers and promised to share the before and after photos. So, here's before:



And from the back (such yummy curls)

















And here he is sat in the hairdressers chair admiring himself in the mirror! He even had some wax put on to style is and loved the attention!























He got up this morning and saw himself in the mirror and said 'Mummy Zac's had his hair cut. Zac looks perfect now'! Hmmm such vanity at three years of age.

Back tomorrow with more and some spaces on a ribbon share too.
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Aw bless him - he looks lovely! And your card is lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a little sweetheart!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x