Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Family day

Firstly I have to thank last  nights workshop hostess Kathy for a fab evening - I really enjoyed myself and it was great to introduce your friends to Stampin' Up! I'm looking forward to the next party now!

Last week I showed you one of the cards I made for my friend Teresa but forgot to show you the second one, lucky as I haven't made anything today! So here is the other card made using the Sweet Summer Sale-A-Bration set and again using melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie:


















I did some simple layering and stamping and very roughly coloured the flowers using the blender pen and inks:

















I've had a whole day away from crafting today (I know!) and enjoyed a very family day.We were expecting heavy rain so when we saw the sun we got up and dressed (eventually after a HUGE brekkie) and ventured out to Rufford Country Park. Sadly the fabulous play area was closed but we enjoyed walking around the grounds and woods for an hour or two, it totally wore Zac out and after a lunch in the cafe there he slept all the way home! Here are a few pics (none of Blake as he has a streaming cold and is way too snotty to photograph!).

Zac and Daddy enjoying the fresh air:























Zac posing on the bridge:


















Giving Daddy a kiss whilst he sat on the wall waitin for cars to drive through the fjord:


















A proper good splashing!!!


















Right - back to my family day, but don't worry I have tons of crafting time tomorrow!
Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've had a lovely day with all your boys. No signs yet of the little one yet ;-( Been so tired had no energy for anything this week till today. Fingers crossed that's a good sign!!

    Carrot cake cupcakes came to me in a flash of inspiration with all the pumpkin pie Cardstock!! Cook for about 20 mins (when skewer comes out clean they're done!) and the recipe makes about 14-16.

    Will let you know when there's news!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x