Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Thanks with love and a new challenge blog

Bloomin' eck, it's a bit windy this morning, thought the house was going to blow down! So I'm off out for lunch in a while to meet some lovely girlie friends and leaving the boys with Hubby so I get lunch and adult time -wahey!

Feeling in a girlie mood, I just whipped these up:


















I found a few challenges that took my fancy and made these for them. A cute little card and matchbox style mini box too. Here's the card:


















The challenge was to use soft sky as one of the colours but we don't have that so I've used Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo and Early Expresso. The sentiment is from the level one Hostess Set Afterthoughts. I stamped and cut out the heart from I Heart Hearts and added a pearl. It's layered up on dimensionals to give some lift:


















I made the little box to match and popped the same thank you sentiment on each side of the insert box and filled with little mints.























These are the challenges I'm joining in with:
Before I forget, my friends Chrissie and Mandi are about to launch a new challenge blog, so if clean and simple is your thing you're going to want to join in with Less is More.









Good luck to Chrissie and Mandi with their new venture
    Well, I'd better go and get myself ready to meet my friends, or I'm going to be late!
    Hugs
    Pin It

    9 comments:

    1. WONDERFUL, love your sweet set!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What fun projects using this sketch. Very nice.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

      ReplyDelete
    4. oooh these are gorgeous and so elegant, I love them.
      Lynnx
      PS still waiting to hear from you!!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very pretty card and matchbox! So clean and pretty looking! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Fab, you have some great ideas Victoria, hope you had a lovely lunch.x

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi Victoria
      A fabulous card and box,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
      Hugs Dianne xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. Lovely CAS card and beautiful box! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

      ReplyDelete
    9. wooohooo well done you on colourthrown, a fabulous set indeed!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
    Thanks
    Victoria
    x