Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Cupcake challenge and a free tutorial

Over at Cupcake this week our theme is 'Food for thought' so we want to see food somewhere in your creations. I'm late as usual so mine isn't on the challenge blog yet!


















I've made a pizza style box with a yummy slice of chocolate fudge cake inside and a matching card. No prizes for guessing the box in now empty! Here's the card:


















I've made punch art chocolates again and used the lovely sentiment stamp I bought at Stampin' Up! European convention last year. And here's the stash that was inside the box:






















I've written up a tutorial for this project and this is the first time I've tried to add a document to my blog so this could all go very wrong! Well after some feedback, some of you can see the tutorial, some of you can't. So if you can't and you want it, please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com and I'll email it to you!




I'd love to see your punch art chocolate creations so if you make some, please add a comment with a link to your creation.

hugs

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Victoria, you are sooo clever, though I can't see anything on the tutorial....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Victoria, I love your punched out choccies!

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great set...you have mail..I can't see the tut either.
    Thank you.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabby. Love the rich colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x