Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

A treat for me and a fab day too

I have had the most lovely afternoon with some fab ladies. We had our first get together of Team Jelly and we crafted, we chatted and we laughed. What an inspiring bunch of ladies you are - thanks for a really brilliant afternoon. If you fancy joining Team Jelly and getting yourself the Starter Kit for just £119 plus a FREE stamp set from the catalogue,please get in touch.

Right, on to todays project which I have to confess I'm keeping! When it comes to Valentines, Hubby doesn't really buy me anything pink and I lurve pink. I also love chocolate (which I didn't used to like) so this is for me - and I ain't sharing!


















I've made a card and matching treat tub. I've gone for all my favourites colours together, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette - yum! The hearts are all from I Heart Hearts and the sentiment is from Basic Phrases. Here's the card:


















I've made a banner using the small love heart stamp and the co-ordinating small heart punch, I admit to using scissors again for the large heart! A bit of Brights Designer Series Paper and some bling and I'm happy! The ribbon has been ruffled by pulling one thread of the ribbon to pucker it up and then securing it around the back.


















The tub is actually an empty buttons tub (always save these things!). I've wrapped the thin Real Red Grosgrain ribbon around the rim - fits perfectly and then cut circles for the base and the lid, punching the other layers and the filling with giant chocolate buttons (sorry Zac I robbed them out of your stash!)


















I'm joining in with:
Off for what I hope is a relaxing evening now after being up most of last night with Blake.
Hugs
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. These are great - The ribbon looks fabulous, I'll have to try this trick!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is just to sweet! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So KA-UTE!!! Gorgeous matching gift set! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love your card and treat tub. The scrunchy ribbon is soooo pretty and the banner is just divine. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's banner challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty set to keep for yourself! I love the heart banner on the card and the matching container is so pretty! Love all the Valentine colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, love the matchy match set! I love those colors as well. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo makes me want to eat Love Hearts!:-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic project...good luck in the challenge over at creative craft challenges...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo gorgeous & pretty & I love the look of them choccies lol.
    Thank you for joining us girlies at Crafts & Me, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful gift set and the colours are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x