Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

New Baby

No not me - I've got plenty already thanks! Our theme over at Cupcake Challenge this week is 'something new'. It could be a new home, new job or you using some new stash you got for Christmas. Here's mine:


















I've been playing with the Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch again for this cute little carousel image. I've made a card and matching gable gift box.






















I've used the small and large tag punches and cut out a smaller tag for the centre of the card and ahem - lazy crafters note .....I have been using scissors again! Yep, I decided it would be a nice idea to cut out the small bit of the image and layer it up. Why, why, why will I never learn that scissors were invented for people with patience! The sentiment by the way is from the So Happy For You set.

I had to use loads of the pearls on this project, I love the strings already stuck together and the tiny ones were perfect for the stamped image.























Here's the gift box:























Hope you can join in the fun over at Cupcake. Please pop back tomorrow as I promise it's going to be lurved up here at Jelly HQ and lots of pink and red on offer!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Jelly! This is just fabby on a stick! And in case you can't tell, I love it! Have a superdooper week Hun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set Victoria, the stamp set is so cute.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x