Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Nursery Suite Class

Yesterday along with one of my downline Tracy, we ran a fabby all day class with a bunch of lovely ladies. I'm posting about it today and tomorrow as there is too much to show in just one post! So, here is the first set of projects we made:


















Everything at the class was made using the Nursery Suite papers and Quick Accents and we managed to stay away from making everything about babies! These are the pink and girly projects and I think they are my fav from the day. The second collection is the 3-D items and Spring cards:


















Last time my all day class was featured in Quick Cards Made Easy magazine (issue 83 and still in the shops!) and some of the gang were able to spot themselves in the article. Here's hoping over the next two days I manage to share photos of you all! Round one.......ooh 'tis me being silly! I don't often get the opportunity to stand on a stage and so this is me doing my impression of a chad (remember them?) behind the display boards.



















Here's the stampin station:



















This table doesn't half craft fast! They go for it I can tell you.


















Here's us posing at the stamping station  (after we'd taken our glasses off!)


















The other table - Jan was here to chill out and have a laugh! Hope it worked Jan. Not sure what Margaret lost under there?


















Oh and this is the room before everyone arrived:


















So thanks to Garaldine, Pauline, Glenis, Margaret, Maggi, Mary, Anne, Lorna, Jo, Dianne, Jan, Janet, Carol, Sue and Tracy for letting me have such a fun day.
 

Back tomorrow with more and the rest of the projects too!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your projects all look so awesome! Great group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. There is alot of goodies here. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x