Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Dum, dum, de dum...

This week our theme over at Cupcake is 'Weddings', chosen by the lovely Lisa who has just opened her new wedding stationery business!

I wanted to make something different to my usual stuff that I make for wedding invitations so made this wedding card and confetti or favour cake box:


















The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set So Happy for You which you can get for FREE when you spend £45 or more on products with me in January and February. The gorgeous patterned paper is from Elegant Soiree, isn't it lush? The colours are Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.

Here's the card:


















Instead of ribbon I used the Scallop Trim border punch and finished it off with some self adhesive pearls. The cake style box was so easy to make - watch this space later this week for a full cake!


















The patterned paper is from the same pack and the flower made using the Boho Blossoms punch. The 'cream filling' is torn Very Vanilla card.

I still have a few spaces left in my all day class in Somercotes on Saturday 29th January, but please contact me ASAP as booking closes tomorrow.

Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Victoria. The papers look very lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush. That word PERFECTLY describes these projects. Fab. Mwah, mwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects, Victoria, so beautiful! I love the colours and I am glad because I found your post... Was not looking at the right place:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Lovin your color combo... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so scrummy Victoria, I love your choice of colours and gorgeous design...beautifully done :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x