Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

I want candy

Well hello chocolate fans. Still on my mission to get you in the mood for making your Valentine's treats I created these yummies for you:























It's something very new to me as I've never tried to create punch art before - unless I've cased it off someone else and I only intended to make a card but got carried away in the moment. You can see a bit more detail on the first card here:























I've used the Sale-A-Bration Bliss stamp set for the sentiment and everything else is punched, cut or drawn! Oh and buttons and pearls for decoration. Wasn't entirely sure I liked the daubed ink on this one - hence my second attempt! Here's the matching treat box:


















And my second card - which I think looks much cleaner without the extra daubing - what do you think?






















Were you wondering if I had put anything yummy inside the boxes? Well it would have been rude not to wouldn't it?
















I've used a mix of Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa Card. Close to Cocoa isn't available as a card colour on it's own any more, but you can still buy this textured version as part of the Love Stories Scrappin Kit.

I'm now thinking I might run a chocolate themed class to show my lovely ladies how to make these and some other bits and bobs - so please get in touch if you'd like to come and we'll set a date!

Now for some challenges, I'm going to join in with:
Hope I've given you some ideas to get yourself all creative with.
Hugs
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Yummyness! Love your design and all the punched chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeus!!! Love them, you so cleaver making your own calorie free chocolates!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Victoria these are absolutely fantastic!!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Victoria, Yummy or what!
    What a star you are!
    Thanks for including the 'Chocolate' challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love all of these! pink and brown are one of my favourites -thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow theses are brill and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy gorgeousness! These are fantastic!
    Beautiful card cards too (trust me to get sidetracked by the sweet boxes!) Thanks for joining us at sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x