Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Winter Scrap Class

Well there's no snow today but it feels cold enough to me! I have my next scrapbook class next Tuesday evening and thought I'd share in advance the 12x12 layouts we'll be making. The theme is winter and I picked some photos from the day it snowed heavily enough to ensure James couldn't get to work and Zac and I went for a very early morning walk to fetch some comfort breakfast supplies. Here's the first page:






















I'm not going to detail supplies etc as I will explain that to my ladies at the class, but I will say we'll be stamping, brayering, journalling and pucnhing - card not each other!!

Here's the second page:






















It actually makes me want it to snow!!! Here they are together:














And finally a close up of some of the detail:


















I have a couple of spaces left in this class so if you'd like to join us, please email me at: bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845 to book your place. The class is held in Arnold at 7.30PM on Tuesday 18th January and the cost is £10 including all the kit and use of my tools and stamps etc. Or you can you pay £22 and include a 12x12 scrapbook in the price - it's up to you.

When you book I will let you know what size photographs you'll need to bring if you want to re-create this layout, if you prefer you can use the kit to create your own layouts.

I also have some spaces in my thank you card making classes on Sunday 16th January, so please get in touch if you'd like to come along. Class details can be seen HERE.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x