Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

Recycled Jelly Bean Tub

I don't often alter things but my Hubby got an acrylic paint tin thing for Christmas full of jelly beans. You may have noticed I pilfered many of said jelly beans for some of my previous craft projects and now I've gone a step further and half inched the tin too! Remaining jelly beans have been safely housed in a tub!

I've been admiring the Nursery Suite papers and accents in the new catalogue and decided it was time to have another play, so I decorated the tub and made a card to match:


















I haven't even done any stamping on this project, just used the pretty papers and accent stickers! Even popped a couple on the lid of the tub too. Here's the card:


















I've used Early Espresso for the base and simply layered up the papers and accents. Isn't the bunny cute? Wondering what's in the tub?



Well being as there are bunnies on the paper and accent stickers I figured I should pop a bunny in the tim too!

If you are coming to my all day class on 29th January - you'll get to have a play with these gorgeous papers and accents too!

I'm going to join in with:
Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you cleared up where the jelly beans are first thing... that was going to be my first questi! Super cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set, and not making me broody in the slightest!! lol ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, love those little bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x