Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Nursery Suite Gift Set

Yesterday I said I'd show you what I demonstrated at my Stampin' Up! party at my home on Tuesday evening. I had a chat with a friend yesterday and she impressed me with her photo montage skills, so not to be left out I had to give it a go! So here's my demonstration photo montage!



























I've used the Nursery Suite Speciality papers and the Nursery Suite Quick Accents along with the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Punch Bunch. Here's the card:


















Quite simple to make with a little bit of paper piecing on the owl and a cute strip of one of the sticky papers from the accents pack. I know you've already seen tons of these little candle cakes but I just love making them!



This one nearly didn't survive long enough for me to take a photo as Blake got hold of it and tried to take it apart, luckily you can't tell from this angle!

I'll have lots more to show you from Saturday if you want ideas with these papers and accents as I'm running a class using them this weekend.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are gorge papers Victoria. I love your photo montage, it all looks fab and the little cake looks so cute!
    Thank you again for helping mum with the xmas order, I am having so much fun with everything!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! All absolutely gorgeous! The owl is SOOOO cute.. and your little cake is brilliant.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC collection Victoria
    Love the showcase of the photos...very swish! Not to mention clever!

    thanks for the comment on my card..are they not giraffes? hehe

    Have a good day babe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x