Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Another box and welcome to Team Jelly

Before I show you my project for today, I'd like to say a huge welcome to Team Jelly to Sharon and Sandrina. Ladies, it's fab to have you on board, I know we're going to have a great time together and you're going to love being Stampin' Up! demonstrators too.

If you're thinking about the Starter Kit too, why not give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to have a no pressure chat about it.

Right then, yesterday I showed you a cute cake in a box with a matching card and I have another one to share with you today. A different stamp set and alternative colours to show you what a change that can make:


















The card is much smaller at 3 inches square so makes the box look more impressive! Zac asked me if it was another present from Farmer Christmas! Not sure who he thinks Farmer Christmas is - maybe he imagines he grows all the gifts on his farm! I've used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Punch Bunch and card from the A4 Brights selection, along with Daffodil Yellow, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie inks.























And as you can see I've added a little Old Olive card to the inside of the box to tie it in with the card. Yesterday I used sticker accents to decorate my cake, this time I have used stamps and the Scallop circle and 1 3/8" circle punch.


















I've also used some Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon and some flower brads to accent the card and cake. The Melon Mambo ribbon on the card started off as white, coloured using a Melon Mambo Marker. I couldn't resist adding a rhinestone gem to the centre of the flower brads for a bit of sparkle.

If you like this project and would like everything to make it along with the stamp set, it's one of the six product bundles I've put togther for you during Janurary and February. I'll update my blog with full details of the bundles tomorrow. Many of you will have already received the details in my postal newsletter. If you're on my mailing list and yours hasn't arrived yet, don't worry I promise it's on its' way.

Again I'm joining in with a couple of fabby challenges:
  • Crafty Catz - Food or drink (my cake!)
  • Stampin B's - Something old and something new (my scallop circle punch was the first  I bought and the stamps are new)
  • Papertake - Anything goes
Hugs

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. wow this looks amazing... thanks for joining our challenge this week at Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Super colors used.
    Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's this week for the old/new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning!! Absolutely love everything; the colours are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Ppaertake Weekly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is stunnng and so cever , thanks for joining crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea to use this stamp with the tea light cake idea. I saw this at convention but never thought of using it. Thanks for your inspiration.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x