Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

A latte, a cake and a card

See come Valentine's Day, my hubby is going to be happy with a nice hot latte, a chocolate cake and a card! It might not be pink like these are so may have to make another set in a more manly colour combo!!























I've used a takeaway coffee cup and a shop bought cupcake (not that I can't bake, just this was already in the kitchen!) and used papers and stickers from the Simply Scrapping Love Stories kit and also some Regal Rose card and DSP. I've not done any stampin on these items so it was a good old quick and lazy project to put together! Here's the card:


















I used Regal Rose for the base, layered up with a piece of DSP from the kit and then punched a border on the Regal Rose DSP. The chocolate strip, large pretty in pink sticker and the heart sticker are all from the kit. The cupcake was even easier to decorate:


















Again it was a simple punched strip of DSP, a punched circle and a pretty in pink heart sticker from the kit. Here's the latte cup:























I just peeled teh cardboard wrap off and drew round it to make my template and then a smaller strip in Regal Rose DSP. The centre piece was made the same was as on the card. Simples.
I'm joining in with:
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Hugs
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Victoria, I'm sure hubby will just love em, esp the chocolate cup cake.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project!!! Now I'm hungry! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Victoria! Could I have a cupcake too please, I'll go and put the kettle on. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful "With Love" projects

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project! It would be great to wake up to this on Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining the Stampin B' die cut challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..wow this is just perfect for our challenge over at F'n'F! thanks so much for joining in! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cupcake has me hungry!!! Super cute projects! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x