- Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso A4 card
- Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Scallop Circle Punch
- Sticky Strip
- Subtles 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack
- Flower brads from the subtles collection
- Take card, stroke and admire before cutting out cake slice templates
- Fold, score and stick your cake slices together
- Fill your cake slices with goodies and surprises
- Create your cream filling using your ribbon and tie in cute bows
- Create some iced flowers using card and the Boho Blossoms punch and add a few self adhesive pearls for that yummy finishing touch. Not forgetting a nicely scrumpled flower made using the Scallop Circle Punch.
- Serve up to your friends with a smile
Wondering what a slice looks like from the side?
I enjoyed serving this up at my party today - hello to everyone who was able to come, hope you had as much fun as me!
I'm joining in with: