Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

Cake Recipe


















Ingredients:
  • Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso A4 card
  • Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon
  • Self Adhesive Pearls
  • Boho Blossoms Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Sticky Strip
  • Subtles 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Flower brads from the subtles collection
Method
  1. Take card, stroke and admire before cutting out cake slice templates
  2. Fold, score and stick your cake slices together
  3. Fill your cake slices with goodies and surprises
  4. Create your cream filling using your ribbon and tie in cute bows
  5. Create some iced flowers using card and the Boho Blossoms punch and add a few self adhesive pearls for that yummy finishing touch. Not forgetting a nicely scrumpled flower made using the Scallop Circle Punch.
  6. Serve up to your friends with a smile
Here's the view from the top


















Wondering what a slice looks like from the side?


















I enjoyed serving this up at my party today - hello to everyone who was able to come, hope you had as much fun as me!

I'm joining in with:
Have fun - and enjoy your own low fat cake fest!
Hugs
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Victoria, a real work of art. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo stunning and you made me chuckle at your recipe! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking cake Victoria - love your colours too - def good enought to eat! Where did you get the template from hope you dont mind me asking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW - this is just gorgeous Victoria.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. /Looks FAB Victoria
    Im in the process of doing on like this for my next wedding fare
    I dont mean those colours...not copying
    Have only cut mine out though, so not far lol

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do these things SO well Victoria... what a pity I love SO far away!
    Wonderful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Victoria ! What a stunning creation ! Hugs and love from la Chic !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! I really feel like having some cake now. Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is amazing - I absolutely love it. If you don't mind me asking Victoria, I would love to know where to find this template? Thanks for joining in the fun @ Sweet Stampin' this time. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer chocolate plus 1 too LOL! ;D
    what a lot of work you've put into this, it's amazing!
    Thank you for joining us this week at sweet stampin
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x