Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Very quick thank you cards

Sometimes, time is something I don't have much of, with two small monkeys ruling the roost and work to do too. So yesterday, I made these customer thank you cards whilst my boys ate their breakfast! I often get asked how I manage to fit in so much crafting - so here's my secret. I usually plan what I'm going to make and fill a box with everything I need and bring it downstairs. Every now and then when I get a minute, I nip in the kitchen and stamp or glue something down - usually to a loud clap and a cry of 'well done Mummy' from Zac. I've got a long while to wait before I can sign him up to join my team but he already loves stamping!

Anyway, here are the cards:


















I got my inspiration from the Colour Coach using Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive.


















So easy to make in a rush, layer up the card and add a strip of  Elegant Eggplant from the Regals Designer Paper Stack, stamp a heart from I Heart Hearts in Melon Mambo and punch out with the Large Heart Punch, stick all together and add a rhinestone gem for a bit of bling and voila. I also added the cute stamp I got at Convention on the back:


















Isn't it gorgeous? See all these little bonuses us demos get to get our mitts on! Remember convention this year is at Disneyland Paris and all demos are invited to attend, so why not take the leap, grab that Starter Kit for just £119 and join Team Jelly! We're a quickly growing team and are having loads of fun at the moment. Drop me a line and we can have a chat about you starting yoru own Stampin' Up! adventure.

Righto, I need to go and make sure I have all my kits etc ready for my party tonight, can't wait to see everyone.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable... love how bright they are! I seem to be drawn to bright and cheery colors these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I got one of these and totally gorge they are too...fankoo Victoria :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Victoria x love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x