Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

You're as young as you feel

I was having a chat with a good friend of mine last week about our birthdays and our ages and we both decided we're still very young at heart. Ms Sugar is a massive fan of anything pink so I made her a little girl's card instead of a grown up one!


I've used a variety of pinks including Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose mixed with Crumb Cake. The giant cake is paper pieced using Big Bold Birthday. The pink birthday girl was stamped using All in the Family with a crown from Every Little Bit. The heart balloons are stamped with I {Heart} Hearts and punched out with Heart to Heart punch. I chose the sentiment from the level one hostess set Afterthoughts. What a combination on one card! I decorated the inside to match:


The present is a combination of Playful Pieces (Level 3 hostess set) and Big Bold Birthday. I know I'm safe to blog this now as Susie has her card!

Had a fun afternoon with the boys and Zac's best friend Aimee and her Mum. It stayed dry after lunch for us to play out in the garden and nowmy bubbas are shattered - yey!

Back tomorrow.
Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. really pretty again a wonderful colour combo nice one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be that girl!! Faberoony card Hun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I lovee it to bits Victoria, How couldn't I !!? custom made for princess Susie !!! ha ha , in my fav colours plus a cupcake.......I am so lucky to have a friend like you , thank you darling and thanks for my lovely present too.
    Sorry I haven't been about much this week its like a mad house here with all the packing
    We'll catch up on the phone soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x