Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Well, this morning I was feeling all sorry for myself as my cough is worse and I had to ask a friend to take Zaqc to pre-school for me and my MIL to pick him up. So I had a chat with my friend Susie and we talked of course about Stampin' Up! and what we have and don't have. I mentioned I'd got some stamps from the new mini that I hadn't used yet and Susie pretty much challenged me to pull my finger out. so......


I've made this card using the Sail Away a la carte stamp - that's one you can buy on it's own rather than a set. I stamped it in Pacific Point and paper pieced the sails with Bashful Blue and Pacific Point DSP. The sentiment is masked off from the whale image in the level two hostess set Longfellows. A few highlights with the white gel pen and three jumbo eyelets for decoration before mounting on Pacific Point base and I'm done!

So about the seaside bit.....my Mum and Father in law just called to say they've booked me, hubby and the boys a holiday by the sea! They are in a points club and found us a short break. Yey!!!!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great news Vic ! Best dust off your bikini then ;-) Fab stamp !

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about the hols, sorry about feeling naff. WANT THIS CARD! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card enjoy the holiday, hope it inspires you further x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Victoria... you could add it to the new CAS-ual Fridays challenge who are asking for text!
    Hope you're feeling better!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x