Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Plane and Simple

Yey the sunshine has returned and according to the forecast is here to stay for at least a few days. Garden play time later then! Anyhoo, I've uesed one of the stamp sets I earnt for free today and it wasn't one I was sure I'd be keen on. Like most things Stampin' Up! of course I liked it once I inked it up, so here is my card:


The stamp set is Plane and Simple and has several images and sentiments in too. I've stamped it here on to Very Vanilla card and then embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder. The patterned paper is from the very girly Springtime Vintage collection which just goes to show you don't have to use it for purely girly projects! The button is also from the Springtime Vintage collection.

My card base is River Rock to match the button and I've layered up with Always Artichoke card.


I'm having a lazy day today as still trying to get bak to normal after doing too much. I did manage to colour my hair earlier to get rid of the grey roots - no easy task with a one year old playing around my feet. At least I'll look a little more human when I go to collect Zac in a while!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this card and you're right it does show the versitility of the papers.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Victoria and love the vintage colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Victoria, the vintage colour combo is perfick and I love the textured finish on the image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x