Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Purse and card

Late poster today as I've spent nearly all day starting a big sort out in my craft room - long way to go yet but when it eventually gets finished I'll share! Once I'd had a good tidy though I wanted to make something and had a go at a clutch style gift bag purse and matching card:


Here's the bag:


I used the Big Shot Top Note Die and Early Espresso card. I embossed the front of the bag with the Square Lattice Embossing folder and then brayered over the card with Versamark ink, coated in clear embossing powder and heat set. I was trying to make it look like faux leather or something! I added some Early Espresso Satin ribbon for the strap, with a small filigree brad holding it in place. Also popped one of the large Filigree brads on the front to match. Here's the matching card:


I tried to make a coordingating bag for the card using the same embossing method but with the Decoative label punch. The strap is Early Espresso 3mm tafetta ribbon and the sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.

Back tomorrow.
Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Very clever! What a fab idea :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects Victoria :) Hope the sort out gets done soon

    Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, I LOVE that bag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally cute this is so good, you have given me so many ideas
    Thanks for the inspiration again
    Posh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute set! Love it! Loll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x