Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Boys Birthday

Morning everyone. Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I've got a card to show you today that I made for one of Zac's school friends Jamie. Zac should have gone to Jamie's birthday party on Friday but as I was ill I couldn't take him, so we've given Jamie his card and present this morning. Here is his card:


It's a 6" square card using Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Pacific Point. The colours all match with the Celebrations Quick Accents I've used. Jamie's name and the stars are all chipboard from Alphabet Soup and On Board Mix and Match. I didn't have a chipboard number four, so I used some of the chipboard from a packet of DSP and cut it on the Big Shot using Sizzlits Timeless Type Junior Alphabet. It's a great set as has upper and lower case, numbers and symbols for just £65.95.

I daubed all the chipboard with Whisper White ink and then inked over with the colours. I decorated the inside too:


I'd like to thank everyone who came to my sale and Stampin' Up! event yesterday. It was so lovely to see you all. I have to say thank you to Theresa G and Teresa H for the fabby goodies you brought me! Also thank you to Tracy for all your help and support. I have lots of names down for my all day class on June 12th in Nottingham so please let me know if you'd like to book your place too.

I held a raffle yesterday and I'd like to announce the winner......

Theresa King

Congratulations Theresea, you goodies will be in the post to you later today!


Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x