Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

It's raining so no gardening today

Paper & Sugar Craft Event TODAY

It’s bargain time and if you can get to my Paper & Sugar Craft Event you’re bound to bag a bargain and have lots of fun at the same time.
Lots for sale including card making, scrapbooking & jewellery making supplies – new and second hand. There will also be handmade cards available to buy. And now sugar craft items too!

FREE – prize draw with Stampin' Up! product prize

Discover the creative you with Stampin’ Up! products
Pull up a chair and try out some fabulous Stampin’ Up! craft products, including the Big Shot for free in my ‘make and take’ corner.


Fancy a career in crafting?
Talk to me about how to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator yourself, working the hours you choose and doing what you love.

Sun 8th May 10.30am - 1.30pm
FREE entry at: Arnold Old People’s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Rd, Arnold (opposite the Greyhound Pub)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x