Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

At least he had a go

Ha, ha I picked Zac up from pre-school this morning to find him clutching his latest creations in his hands, smiling with pride. I have to share: Exhibit A - also known as 'The Zebra':


I'm not sure which is my favourite element here, the nose and eyes stuck on the ears (it's supposed to be a Zebra's head) or the 'stripes' stuck in one huge lump where the nose might go! Moving on to Exhibit B. We shall call this'at least he had a go':


I think this may have been Zac's first go with scissors (at home y'see he's more used to using punches!). He was supposed to cut along the dark lines. Can you see teachers note in the corner? 'Zac tried to do some cutting :)'.

I also tried to make a Top Note box:


I've used Tempting Turquoise and Very Vanilla along with the Top Note Big Shot die and the Fun Flowers die too. Don't forget just two weeks left to take advantage of my Big Shot bundle offer!


This flower just looks so yummy once some of the layers have been embossed.

Right, have to go now, it's time to sit and read all about The Very Ticklish Tiger!
Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Victoria,
    j'aime beaucoup tout ce que tu fais, c'est très joli ! Merci pour le partage et l'inspiration ;)

    I try to translate :
    I realy love your work, it's very nice. Thank you for sharing and inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I just adore the first creations of the little `uns. I have boxes of cards that my kids made at school and would never ever part with them. Zacs work is fabulous, I would watch out if I were you lol.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love what you come up with, you are inspirational hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x