Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

More Double Embossing

After yesterday's discovery I wanted another go at the double embossing technique. This time I've used the Elegant Bouquet Big Shot embossing folder and Tempting Turquoise card:


I can see me buying a lot of Versamark re-fill ink and black embossing powder as I really do like the effect it creates. It doesn't do any harm to the embossing folder either as the Versamark ink washes off easily. I've added a sentiment from Sweetheart and layered it up using circle and scallop circle punches.


Look at the lovely shiny card it creates. It's interesting to know that as you're heat embossing most of the card, it doesn't tend to curl at the edges or distort at all. I chose to layer this card as I didn't want to make a replica of yesterday's card.

My Baby Blossoms classes this weekend are now full. I do have places available in my all day class on Sunday 12 June and spaces in my charity stamping event on Saturday 4th June. Booking closes soon for both of these events so please conact me ASAP to book your place.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I've been wanting to try this technique... now I'm really going to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must try this as it looks ace :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x