Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Look no stamping!

Ooh what a cheat, today's card was such a quickie to make as I've been making the most of a day with my hubby and boys. We went for a walk this morning and ended up at the park, had lollies and fed the ducks. Well more like Zac threw bird seed at them in the style of a projectile missile but the thought was there! Blake was more interested in feeding the pigeons and then Zac entertained us by chasing the ducks that were brave enough to venture on to dry land in his thwarted attempts to 'cuddle a duck Mummy'. Quite glad he didn't manage to catch up with one if I'm honest.

Anyhoo here is my very quick to make card:


It's a Crumb Cake base and I've simply cut around the design on the Love Letter DSP and stuck it down. The butterflies are both cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die. I wish I'd embossed the black one but too late now - stuck down with Tombo!


I daubed some Black Stazon ink on to the self adhesive pearls before sticking them on.

Back tomorrow
hugs
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Just love this. I was putting this paper on my order when I thought it might be too big for cards-obviously not!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do you think its cheating to not stamp?
    I often don't stamp to make cards
    Its fabulous, hunni so striking
    love it
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card so elegant
    Thank you for the inspiration
    Love Posh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria
    love this so striking ...lovely ...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x