Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Product Share and Ideas too

Springtime Vintage Product Share


Ooooh I think you’re going to like this new product share I have for you. If you’re new to my newsletters, a product share is where you get shares in products instead of having to buy full sets of everything. In my Springtime Vintage Share you will get:

·         6 sheets of double sided 12x12 Springtime Vintage papers
·         8 metres of seam binding ribbon (2 metres of each colour)
·         1 pot of Glass Glitter in your colour choice (not shown)
·         12 Big Designer Buttons
·         16 sheets of A4 card (2 of each colour)

All this for just £18 if you can collect from me or £21 posted out to you.
 
Here's a cute little gift box and card using the Milk Carton Die and various products from the share along with the Baby Blossoms stamp set. We'll be making both of these in my Baby Blossoms class tomorrow!
 
 
Product Share Add on

If you’d like to buy the Baby Blossoms stamp set to coordinate with this product share, you can also add a packet of Basic Pearls to your order for FREE!

Wood Mount Stamp set add £26.95, clear mount add £21.95
 
 
If you'd like to grab yourself this bargain and join in with my share, please just email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com with the colour of glitter glass you'd like and also if you'd like the stamp set too.
 
Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x