Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Baby Blossoms Class

My next classes are on  
Saturday 21st May at 10.30am and again at 1.30pm.
We'll be using Baby Blossoms and making some gorgeous creations. Here is a little peek for you:


We'll be making several cards and a gift item too. I still have some spaces so if you like what you see and you'd like to come along, the cost of the class is £15. Or you can pay £35 and get the wood mounted Baby Blossoms stamp set included with your kit or £29 with the unmounted stamps. If you get these it's worth getting one of the smaller clear mount blocks too.

Want to see a bit more?

I'd love you to join us. Places need to be booked and paid for by Sunday 15th May. If you're visiting the Max Papercraft Show at the Harvey Hadden Stadium in Nottingham you can book your class place there. Otherwise please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or phone me on 07748 707845.

Hugs

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could come (if only I was nearer)
    Your makes look fantastic Victoria, I have and love this set of stamps so ....if anyone out there is reading this comment I highly recommend you buy this set its well worth it
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x