Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Box Frame Class

I had such a lovely morning yesterday in the company of some very creative ladies indeed. I ran my box frame class. The best thing was that everyone made something entirely individual. Here's my creation, made to go in my kitchen, which is white with highlights of bright pink about the place:


I have actually smuggled in a retired colour here Pink Passion, when it retired I couldn't part with it! I've focused on things about me, not sure if this is good or bad as there are three cocktails on here amongst the cakes and coffees. I did get the jelly bean in though in a beveled window pane.


Here is a shot of the class in action - weren't we a messy lot?


You can see Lynn and Shazza hard at work here and here are their gorgeous creations. Lynn chose shades of purple (again I snuck in a little retired colour here too) and really went to town with the collage look. Isn't it fabulous? Lynn made hers so quickly too!


Next up Tracy's fabulous creation. Tracy is going to become a Nan in July and is pleased not to know if Grandbaby is going to be a boy or a girl so she made this gorgeous vibrant frame for the nursery:


Shazza opted for colours to match her home decor and created this beautiful Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise collage:


Finally Linda who was thinking she'd never get hers finished - stormed ahead to create this elegant and neatly styled creation for her home.


I love them all and wished I had been able to include elements of each of them in my own! It was such an interesting class to run as we had all the ink pads out, most of my stamps and all of the punches. Still clearing away didn't take long at all.

My class schedule will be updated later today on the class tab at the top of my blog, so if you'd like to come along and join in, please get in touch.

Hugs

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I had a great time and I just love what I achieved. I've used your pics for my blog post!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous project and all those beautiful interpretations - I wished I lived in your area so I could attend a class with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous class Victoria, I really enjoyed it. Everyones creations were soooo different and great. Thanks for holding the class.

    Love
    Tracy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are are all gorgeous, I like the monotone colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project. I loved how they all turned out so different. Definitely one to CASE. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are all gorgeous
    How wonderful for you all to get together
    Posh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victoria, I love these boxed frames so much I'm going to make one for my craft room (when I have one lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great class idea, I love them all :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Victoria

    I have written to you before and just spent 2 hours hunting for our chat!? arggghhhhh So here I am again asking where you got your frames for your wonderful art!? Love your work and want to do something for my friend. Please can you contact me again many thanks Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x