Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

So Many Thanks

Hello all. I didn't get chance to post yesterday as had a busy day with family visiting and then we crashed out for the evening!

Thought I'd share some really quick and simple thank you cards I made this month:


I've used the patterned papers out of the Good Times Simply Scrappin' kit teamed up with Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist card. The sentiment is the So Many Thanks stamp. with just the main greeting coloured in and stamped using a Rich Razzleberry Marker. Then punched out with the oval punch and mounted on a mat using the Decorative Label Punch.

Busy week this week prepping for my charity event and my upcoming all day class - can't wait!
Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x