Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Charity Class This Saturday

I am holding a charity fundraiser class this Saturday to help raise money for Cancer Research UK.

Although the full price places are no longer available (including the Strength and Hope stamp set), I do have some spare class kits. So if you'd like to come along for just £10 and make some fabulous projects, please contact me BEFORE 9pm today to book your place - payable on the day. Here's a little teaser of the projects we'll be making:


The class is being held at the John Godber Centre in Hucknall, Nottingham from 10am - 1pm. Hope you can make it.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Victoria! How I wish I could come....but I live across the ocean in Canada...Calgary, Alberta--where Will and Kate will be visiting in July for the Stampede!!! Will you share your class project after you teach it? It looks simply gorgeous!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x