Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Keep Calm and Stamp Stuff

This morning me and my lovely downline Tracy went to meet up with two of our other demos friends Zoe and Emma for lots of coffees, incredibly frothy hot chocolates and OK we might have had cake and other stuf too! Twas a very enjoyable day indeed and I managed to find a few minutes (and I mean a few minutes) to know one of these up for them all yesterday evening:


The square ones are the cards and the top ones are wallets containing a little gift. I've used Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait (In Colours) and used the Hostess Level 1 set A Slice of Life from the mini catalogue. I shaded the image using the same inks and a blender pen.

Inside each is a fridge magnet I made:


Thanks for a lovely day ladies, looking forward to meeting up again.
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Victoria! I think I need to get one of those for my noticeboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely day ladies and for the gifts Victoria, the magnet is on my fridge already. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x