Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Fab Class today

Aw I've had such a lovely day today running my all day class. Thanks so much to everyone who came along, it was great to see you all making all those projects and to see you adding your own touches too. I have to thank Sue especially for travelling all that way - hope you made it home a bit quicker! I also have to say Hi to Dianne, Tracy, Sarah, Emma and Lexie who are all new to my classes.

I didn't take photos during the class which is very unlike me, sorry ladies, I promise to capture you mid craft next time. Here is one of the projects we made though:


We used the very fabulous Owl Punch teamed up with Greenhouse Gala papers. We also made a set of thank you cards in a box, a gift bag and cards and a set of any occassion note cards too as well as a Top Note gift box and card. I'll share the projects over the next few days.
My next all day class will be in September and have a Christmas theme. I will publish the date as soon as I book a venue.

I also have a couple of spaces still in my Big Shot class this coming Tuesday at 7pm. The cost is just £10 so if you'd like to book a place, please let me know.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic creations Victoria, glad you had a good class. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute ... I love my owl punch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x