Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Strength and Hope Class

Late posting today but I was out all morning with a lovely bunch of ladies and Pete at my Strength and Hope class. Here are the projects we made:


Isn't the tri-shutter card beautiful? I'm afraid I can't take credit for it though as the design and instructions were kindly provided my Michelle Last - thanks Michelle, everyone loved it. We also made another card with a ribbon flower and a pretty box using the Top Note die. Everyone bought the stamp set as part of the class and Stampin' Up! donate £1 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation  and I matched it by donating £1 to Cancer Research UK.

All the projects use Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and of course Strength and Hope stamp set.

Here's one of the cards made by Tracy:


And here's the box I designed. A little distressing around the edges using a dauber and some Early Espresso ink:


Want to see a few shots of the class in action?


I'd hired a lovely room and it was lovely and cool with the door open. Look at the concentration on everyone's faces! A few shots later and they were all laughing their heads off at a story Janet shared with us!


Oh and we had treats too, yummy cucpakes:


Thanks to everyone who came along, I'm looking forward to sending the cheque off along with the donations made too.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Completely scrummy. Of course I could be talking about the fabby projects or the cake...! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great class - and the yummy cake.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great class and lovely projects as always. I had a fab time, just what I needed, and it was lovely to see some familiar faces :-)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x