Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

One Great Year

Looking at the Simply Scrappin' kit One Great Year I decided to do a mini album for 2011 documenting by boys and how they change month on month. So I made my own 6x6 page mini album and here's what it looks like:


There is an extra page hidden inside for each month too, so lots of room for more photos and journalling. I'll share more pages soon.

If you'd like to make one of these yourself, I'm running a  

One Great Year Mini Album Class
on 
Saturday 2nd July at 1pm in Nottingham.

Cost of the class is £15 payable by 22nd June

If you'd like to book your place please contact me ASAP on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@skycom

hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fab album and what a sweet photo ....Bless !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Album, how about offering us a PDF version as well, would have love to come to the class but I am in East Sussex, a bit of a drive to get to the class. Love your other projects. (Maybe make it availble after the class or contact me to arrange something:)Please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x