Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

CASual Friday

I'm joining in with a new to me challenge today CAS-ual Friday. There is a recipe challenge to follow this week and I have chosen Chipboard, Embossing and Gems.  Here's my card:


I've made a 6" square card using Crumb Cake for my base. The cupcake is chipboard from the On Board Mix and Match set. I embossed them both and then daubed over with Whisper White followed by Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink. The Very Vanilla square is also embossed!

The sentiment stamped in Early Espresso is from Heard from the Heart with one small self adhesive rhinestone gem added above the 'i'.

Still on holiday mode today, the kids are climbing the walls to play outside though and now it's stopped raining that's exactly what we're all about to go and do.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your embossed panel and the well placed gemstone! I'm so glad you found us and played along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute!! Awesome colors and amazing texture with all that beautiful embossing - fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of you beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x