Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

A bright card and a traditional seaside

I meant to post this earlier in the week but forgot! This is the card I made from my boys for their Grandma for her birthday:


It's a nice big card and I've used Old Olive, Real Red and gorgeous DSP. The sentiment is in Real Red and die cut using the Timeless Type Big Shot alphabet set and then embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.

Sorry it's a quick post but it's another scheduled one as I don't have my usual internet access. I took this photo yesterday, I love it as it looks like a traditional English seaside photo to me:


All would be perfect if me and the boys didn't have streaming colds!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x